The Snowager is currently asleep! Grab some treasure! Try your luck » x
Princely Lens (r117) [RARITY 117]View in Item Database
DescriptionThis lens was created for a prince and will reflect damage done to you by your opponent. You can only equip one of these. Princely Lens

Multiuse


Average Rating [?]
2
Attack N/A
Defense N/A
Reflect *-dark* 25%, *-light* 25%, *-earth* 25%
Effects N/A
Actual Icons
REFLECT_PERCENT EARTH -25% REFLECT_PERCENT LIGHT -25% REFLECT_PERCENT DARKNESS -25%  
Restocks At N/A
Used By N/A
Special Categorization -
Notes *limit_one* Limit One
Lent By: elyk442
Ratings - Princely Lens
Rating:
2
At a Glance (1/3):
It reflects 25% damage of 3 elements, earth, light, and dark, back at the opponent. The only other weapon that boast this coverage as a reflector is Kings Lens

In-Depth (1/4):
25%... THIS is the definition of a weak reflector. Sure it has good coverage, but... it's... just... too weak.

Example: You use this against someone who uses Hanso Charisma Charm. with a K-Lens, you would break even mathematically (2.5 earth and light for each battler; 5 total icons for each battler, and thus means you both take 50% of the damage); with this, you would be behind immensely (1.25 earth and light for them, 3.75 of each for you, which means you take 75% of the damage while your opponent takes the other 25%, which is a 50% deficit).

Point is... there is no situation that warrants the use of this weapon.

Price (0/2):
No price will make this weapon worthwhile in battle.

Bonus (0/1):
When I first heard about this weapon being activated for Coltzans Shrine, I was excited and was expecting a 50% dark/earth reflector (to compliment Expert Lens's 50% light/earth combo). I was sorely disappointed. Even more so when I found out that it was one of my good friends who bought it before it deflated and tested it himself (Kudos to you, though!).

Needless to say, the only two things this is good for is for galleries and to help princes obsess over their mugs.

Rated on August 31, 2013