The Snowager is currently asleep! Grab some treasure! Try your luck » x
It's raining in Maraqua! The Drenched can be obtained as a challenger. Weather » x
SirCabbageToo much cheer, not enough ... battling?
Posted by SirCabbage on December 27, 2017, 4:07 am NST
Over the past couple of days (during christmas, so, happy holidays you guys), TNT briefly released two new battledome items. The first and most prominent is the incredibly powerful and "likely to be nerfed" Winged Palm Blade. An item which is now thankfully no-trade, but some are still selling for large sums on the trading post. It is gone for now, but will return when the plot steps do most likely.

The second was an item which flew under our collective radars- the "Bottled Holiday Cheer", an item which was released through advent a few days ago. Normally we would have posted telling people to collect this item, but unfortunately it was missed. We here at the In-depth Battlepedia and Jellyneo as a whole are sorry about that.

The item appears to be a very simple once-per battle 15HP healer. We hope that everyone will continue to enjoy this holiday season and that we will see even more items
seranymm, 12/30/2017, 9:39 am NST
The bottled cheer's initial only option was to "cure" x-pet not equip it, so that's probably why it was missed

coltom, 01/1/2018, 6:25 pm NST
Ahem, I was one of the people that emailed you about the bottle, it was truly clusterfarfennuggen in that he could be equipped from inventory but not from the battledome equip inventory. I think you're being way too hard on yourself when you say "whole are sorry about that". No one expects you to catch a glitch like that, nor am I convinced that this will still be a weapon when staff gets back after new years.

sircabbage - JN Staff, 01/2/2018, 1:33 pm NST
I was sent a ping from another staffer, didn't know it was an email from someone just thought I missed it. Haha, thanks,

I think it will stay a weapon, if it was a change then someone had to do it by hand. Likely would be nicer with a little buff though, but I won't look a battledome gift in the mouth.

amethyst43217, 01/2/2018, 6:06 pm NST
Hey, when are you going to add info on the Winged Palm Blade? I'm waiting for the definite information before adding it to my...excel table.

eliz1bef, 01/20/2018, 12:57 pm NST
Winged Palm Blade has been nerfed and made no trade.