HerdyPlot BD Challenger Glitch
Posted by Herdy on December 10, 2017, 12:53 pm NST
UPDATE: Both challengers are now back in the Battledome.

You may have noticed that both the Snapjaw Wraith and Deathball Wraith have disappeared from the Battledome today. This appears to be a glitch relating to today (10th) being the original date the plot was due to end. Scrappy has since confirmed on the neoboards that the end date of the plot has been pushed back, so there will be additional plot updates at some point and it is likely that both Wraiths will return.

If you can't wait for that (it will likely be fixed soon in the new week), remember that all three Wraith ingredients are still available on the Shop Wizard - you only need to actually fight Wraiths for the specific BD achievements.
juanpablo712, 12/10/2017, 1:02 pm NST
It's not a plot It was only a simple event

maxgarou, 12/10/2017, 1:44 pm NST
juanpablo712.
It really was just an event, even the banner on the main page said "Event"
To me it never felt like a plot, beside the wraiths wrecking the Faerie Festival there was no story behind, no riddle solving, etc.

barbtrapha, 12/10/2017, 1:51 pm NST
I saw both wraiths in the battledome list, and just fought a Snapjaw wraith with no issues.

herdy - JN Staff, 12/10/2017, 2:06 pm NST
@barbtrapha: Yup, it's fixed now

1jediboy, 12/10/2017, 7:41 pm NST
End!? END!?!? IT BARELY STARTED!!!!
What about the red claw and the vile of red liquid on Taelia's table!?!? This CAN'T be the end!!!!

gamer_5_55_555, 12/10/2017, 9:31 pm NST
This seems to happen a lot -- expectations get raised, then players are disappointed.

This would have been fine as an event -- the individual steps were fun. (A puzzle step, a flash game step, a battle step, and an exploration step). In this case, I think players were expecting more.

gamer_5_55_555, 12/10/2017, 9:33 pm NST
I also wish they didn't stretch out the dialogue so long before the plot. It looks like the dialogue started 9/15 and the event started 11/15.

So if the event ends on 12/15, then the anticipation will have been twice as long as the event itself.

combustibles, 12/11/2017, 9:13 am NST
What an absolutely dull "plot". There were no real steps and it was full of glitches. TNT can't even do that.

atryeu, 12/11/2017, 11:04 am NST
I still can't even participate because of the potion glitches in Firefox. I'm not putting another browser on here, especially Chrome. It makes me sad as I have been on the site nearly 20 years and this was the first event I started that I won't be able to complete

boblol2, 12/11/2017, 8:13 pm NST
The descriptions for the potions say that this is a plot.

itaxerxes, 12/12/2017, 6:06 am NST
The official solution to the potion glitch is to use another browser , I did send in a ticket and asked them about the firefox problem. Looks like they wont fix it and everybody who doesn't want to use another browser can't do it