HerdyPlot BD Challenger Updates
Posted by Herdy on December 5, 2017, 1:27 pm NST
Today you may have noticed a change when fighting the Wraiths in the battledome. New defeated images have been added which show the Snapjaw Wraith reverting to a Jetsam and the Deathball Wraith becoming a Meerca.

This builds on the dialogue since the plot began where characters have mentioned the Wraiths being possessed Neopets.

As an additional note, since the new steps were released last week, a cap has been introduced to the number of wraith items you can farm - this appears to be 35. This is retroactive, so if you already had more Ectoplasm from the Snapjaw Wraith, you will already be capped. We advise for the time being not making 'spare' versions of the potions we already used, in case the ingredients are needed later on.
sketch, 12/5/2017, 3:23 pm NST
That's sooo cool how they change back!! (plus it means the plot is moving forwards)

And oops, i already have more than 700 wraith ectoplasm

ironsides, 12/5/2017, 4:18 pm NST
i LOVE this addition. the animations are really nicely done, and a great effect. this feels like we're actually accomplishing something, not just mindlessly hammering away at enemies for points.

amethyst43217, 12/5/2017, 5:03 pm NST
Really?! I thought the Snapjaw was a Lupe or Gelert, haha!

ummy - JN Staff, 12/5/2017, 5:17 pm NST
Those are some nice animations

josie, 12/5/2017, 5:46 pm NST
I think it's awesome how they change back after every battle The Jetsam looks like he's in desperate need of a bath. The dirt spots all over him made me giggle

I have plenty of ectoplasm, so don't have to worry about getting more of that. I'm just going after fur and claws now.

boblol2, 12/5/2017, 6:22 pm NST
@ummy Agreed. The animation is beautiful.
Honestly, this is the highlight of the plot this far. It shows that TNT is putting effort into the plot.

atryeu, 12/5/2017, 6:53 pm NST
I'm guessing that fixing the Use Potion on the pages was not fixed in Firefox though? I'd rather have had that I'm not putting another browser on here, especially not Chrome I can't do the last set of steps still. Got the first ones done okay, but the 2nd set just won't work

morganjoisle, 12/5/2017, 7:49 pm NST
Ouch, considering I have been battling the challengers to get my daily fifteen items. :-/

1jediboy, 12/5/2017, 9:01 pm NST
THERE!!! THAT is some high-quality animation!!! One of the finest I've seen on the site in YEARS! That is BEAUTIFUL! Seeing something like that almost makes up for the lack of comics! True quality! <3

maxgarou, 12/6/2017, 11:05 am NST
There's a new conversation between Fyora, Taelia and Aethia.

alessia, 12/7/2017, 1:18 am NST
Thank you for the news about the cap!

dolamant, 12/7/2017, 10:47 am NST
@maxgarou: They are just repeating the dialogs from November 18, 2017. I saw them when I logged in this morning.

josie, 12/8/2017, 12:17 pm NST
Is that cap for all items combined, or 35 for each one? And it seems that the Deathball Wraith has gotten very stingy with the claws and fur. I haven't gotten any in two days

kreyrie, 12/9/2017, 7:28 pm NST
The cap is kinda... dumb, imo, but whatever? Well at least the plot is moving forward at least I guess?

itaxerxes, 12/10/2017, 2:45 am NST
Now you can't even fight them, they are gone, the banner is gone, TNT messed up again big time . Hope they fix this and this is NOT the end of the "plot"

jweb, 12/10/2017, 10:35 am NST