SirCabbageBattledome Plot Begins - New Weapons Abound!
Posted by SirCabbage on November 17, 2017, 8:44 pm NST
The new plot 'The Wraith Resurgence' has begun. While we are yet to know if this plot will be a good one, it has already started off by awarding users with rather powerful battledome items.

Both are achievement rewards which can easily be earned. The first is a potent anti-wraith air weapon, while the second one seems so powerful it should be prime for a downgrade.

A new Wraith has been spotted in the 'Rattling Cauldron'! You can unlock it by completing the first plot step. Before heading into battle, check out the Snapjaw Wraith's Challenger Page here on iDB to see what you are up against.

Snapjaw Wraith:

SNNNNNNNNNNAP!

It does appear that there is no HP increase, which is a disappointment for us all I am sure, but keep following us for further information.
eliz1bef, 11/22/2017, 2:31 pm NST
I don't think the icons for the corrosive spear wand are 100% accurate. I just had it do 5 physical, 2 fire, 5 light and 0 earth. I think either they've changed it or it's more variable than this evaluation suggests.

eliz1bef, 11/22/2017, 2:32 pm NST

kayotico, 11/22/2017, 2:34 pm NST
AAAAAAAAAAND they nerf the spear

beyondelsewhere, 11/22/2017, 2:41 pm NST
Ok, so it's not just me that the spear is suddenly waaaaay less powerful than it was, say, this morning??

beyondelsewhere, 11/22/2017, 2:42 pm NST

kayotico, 11/22/2017, 2:42 pm NST
AAAAAAAAAAND they nerf the spear

amethyst43217, 12/1/2017, 1:26 pm NST
The Staff doesn't get more icons when fighting the Deathball Wraith. Still 13 with Snapjaw, though. The new weapon does something completely different, either depending on opponent, or randomly chosen from a set. With Deathball, it dealt 13 dark, but with Snapjaw, 3 physical and 5 in fire and light each!