DavePlot Update
Posted by Dave on November 13, 2017, 3:33 pm NST
This quote has appeared in today's news update:

The winds are truly changing because Fyora is finally ready for you. So don't wait, train up now because the armies are gathering and a time for action is sooner than you think...

Looks like it's time to get those codestones and dubloons ready! It looks like we'll be having a battle event soon enough.

Is your pet ready? Let us know in the comments below who you think we'll be facing in the Battledome--just wraiths, or will others show up?
stories2btold, 11/13/2017, 3:41 pm NST
I hope there’s more plot to this plot than just a battle :/

cay, 11/13/2017, 3:48 pm NST
Yes, I am confident in my Lutari's stats as they are almost all 600. Currently training agility. Love the pic of Fyora!

blu, 11/13/2017, 3:50 pm NST
They certainly didnt work to hard on the plot buildup xD But hey, I can't complain, looking forward to a novel activity.

sketch, 11/13/2017, 3:51 pm NST
Hopefully my pet is ready, didn't manage to get to level 200 in time though that Warlock's Rage would've been helpful!

And same, stories2btold! Just battling might get a bit repetitive :/

phenixia, 11/13/2017, 4:01 pm NST
I'm ready too! I bought new weapons weeks ago and trained all summer long. I just need NC in case there are interesting items going with the event.

sarah_herron16, 11/13/2017, 4:32 pm NST
I don't think I'm ready. My active's stats are at about 90 and she's lv 47 right now. I'm also not sure if my equipment is good enough, except for water powered pistol and parasol of unfortunate demise.

phantomwoods, 11/13/2017, 4:47 pm NST
sarah_herron16 i recommend you the Turned Tooth and Tyrannian Sceptre if you do not have it

marfbear, 11/13/2017, 4:49 pm NST
sarah_herron16 Concentrate on getting your level to 50 for the Lens Flare ability.

jessalynn, 11/13/2017, 5:41 pm NST
My Wocky, Mismagius_Magic, is ready. She's at level 304 and has an HSD of 1,749 as of this comment.

emerald_eagle, 11/13/2017, 6:47 pm NST
Great, training. One of the greater things I hate on this site. Why they can't make pet training a little bit easier mid-game, I'll never know, but boy can I not wait to get wiped by mid-tier enemies in waves for a plot again.

josie, 11/13/2017, 7:37 pm NST
I started using the Battledome and began daily training in April (I had no interest in it before), so my pet's stats are really not that great, but I think she'll be fine.

zelda_isabella, 11/13/2017, 7:42 pm NST
I think that either they are followers of Xandra (lame), or a new villain who hopefully will be accompanied by an old one *cough cough darkest faerie awoken cough*

Or maybe Jhudora has actually done something (finally)

themeepit32, 11/13/2017, 7:49 pm NST
Oh
Better train my new pets

kayotico, 11/13/2017, 7:53 pm NST
Wish TNT would give me back my main, there I had my main battle pet. Im in a side but luckily I train a pet for get the battledome prizes so Im ready for a plot, even if is not powerful as my bain battle pet.

thaliel, 11/13/2017, 8:40 pm NST
Meh, I never magaed to care for the BD

morganjoisle, 11/13/2017, 9:32 pm NST
Oh thank goodness this plot hasn't started yet! I was at an anime convention this weekend in a hotel, and didn't bring my computer with me.

jweb, 11/13/2017, 9:51 pm NST
After years of train i hope my pet is ready

pingtinglover, 11/14/2017, 12:16 am NST
Bubbles is ready! Not the strongest in Neopia but I've been training her for awhile.

Lvl : 499
Str : 996
Def : 957
Hp : 998 / 998

pikachu315111, 11/14/2017, 12:39 am NST
It'll initially start with just random Wraith mooklings, but we'll (or rather the main cat of Faeries) will soon discover they're being led by a group: Wraithization IX! A group of Xandra followers who gave themselves into the Wraith, turning into powerful Wraiths themselves!

Okay, I'll stop there, before I actually assign them names, title, powers, and weapons.

butterflyvj, 11/14/2017, 6:10 am NST
My pet is almost at level 100. Hoping to get the Burrow ability before the battles, and hopefully my BD set is good enough.

sakeru187, 11/14/2017, 7:47 am NST
I'm excited for the plot! I don't care what we face as long as it's something ^.^

I traded my high BD for a UC Grey Zafara a couple of months ago but since then I've been training my pet Illariya. She's at

Lvl: 197
H: 396
S: 274
D: 110

Uneven due to lab zaps but I've been focusing on Level anyway to get up to 250 and start back down at 4 hours or less with Training Cookies each level.

I also have a Ghostkerbomb, Tyrannian Sceptre, Water Powered Pistol, Turned Tooth, Golden Compass and Scroll of Knowledge for weapons for her though. I think I'll do alright and I'll keep training of course.

eggsalad, 11/14/2017, 8:53 am NST
I've been ready. Not like I'll be doing much training cause my stats aren't even close to being even.

Lvl: 50
Str: 212
Def: 59
HP: 841

themeepit32, 11/14/2017, 8:58 am NST
Well
time to train my krawk

solsticesprite, 11/14/2017, 9:08 am NST
My pet is ready...to wait another month or two, when TNDT themselves will really truly no kidding be ready finally eventually.

The shadowed characters look like any neopets, so I think they will all be wraithified versions.

diamondjirachi, 11/14/2017, 11:27 am NST
great... REAL great...
i trained for YEARS fo an actual plot/event and what happens? my account gets frozen without any reason at all and TNT hasnt done ANYTHING to at least tell me what happened... im waiting for over 13 months now and my tickets are still "open"

dave - JN Staff, 11/14/2017, 11:31 am NST
@diamondjirachi: Have you tried posting your ticket numbers on any of the Neoboard waiting boards?

eliz1bef, 11/14/2017, 12:13 pm NST
I've been seriously training since the Obelisk event because I was bummed at how few opponents I could beat. My battle pet is now
Lvl : 291
Str : 525
Def : 500
Mov : 418
Hp : 558

And I've got a decent weapon set. Not top notch yet, but getting there. I'm so excited! I love the plots, and I've participated in most of them.

1jediboy, 11/14/2017, 12:28 pm NST
I think the cryptic image from the editorial has some sort of linkage! D:>

I think the Game Master Challenge has major connected significance to the plot.

It could be as small as The Deep Catacombs finally going away like they said a few years ago, to as big as Faerieland going back in the sky and Fyora blessing AAA and Abigail themselves for helping.

It's now November, like they said the plot would be in... so... Just my opinion.

P.S. I have a theory about King Roothless. If he's mentioned in the plot, I'll share it.

P.P.S. There should be a surprised emoticon added to the list... (suggestion; not demand; thank you.)

turtleherder, 11/14/2017, 3:18 pm NST
I'm for sure ready for this! I'm huge on the battledome part, I didn't spend my neofortune on BD weapons and training for nothing! But I'm hopeful there will be a lot of character build up and puzzles as well! From the shadowy figure in the video who seems to be leading the vandalism I got a feeling of a Balthazar, possibly relative/fanatic. Who knows, I hope it's somebody new though!

foxycleopatra, 11/14/2017, 6:26 pm NST
I'm guessing this sis the final call to get training in so I'm super excited the plot is coming!!

ironsides, 11/14/2017, 8:22 pm NST
i have been ready for YEARS. bring on the battles! and some other steps would be nice but i'm not counting on it.

roshchodesh, 11/14/2017, 8:34 pm NST
Kaia foretells of a new enemy, the Giant Wraith Turkey
Kaia foretells of new weapons being created to try to defeat it: the Slingshot of Unsweetened Cranberry and the Baster of Doom.
Queen Fyora proclaims each Neopian must prove they are prepared for the task of entering into battle by telling one thing the are grateful for while passing the Tureen of Gallant Gravy. Kaia foretells not one drop will spill!
Kaia foretells the Giant Wraith Turkey's creator is a Chef. Ah, but is this Chef Villian known or new? Mary Berry is consulted.
Spoiler alert: Prizes will include the Sword of Pumpkin Pie and Potion of Black Friday.

ka_zatha, 11/14/2017, 9:34 pm NST
I wonder if they'll start it on Neo's 18th birthday?

...Its weird to think the sight is that old :9.

mistyraider, 11/15/2017, 3:04 am NST
Any suggestions for weapons builds?

Lvl : 57
Str : 137
Def : 91
Mov : 62
Hp : 163

Not much of a BDer, or trainer for that matter, but I get so competitive when these plots come around!

ummy - JN Staff, 11/15/2017, 4:19 am NST
Can't go wrong with Yooyu Knuckle Dusters or Turned Tooth.

ziporen, 11/15/2017, 5:24 am NST
Lvl : 276
Str : 511
Def : 310
Mov : 116
Hp : 550 / 550

I've been focusing Kii's training specifically on Strength to make sure he was at least evened out on that. (He had lab stats.) Currently on the final push to 550. I can't do much after that without having to level up, so during the event he'll be switching back to Defence.

Not as good as he should be because I took so many breaks over the past year and a half, but being able to 2HKO anything with ~640 HP or less isn't bad. Certainly better than I've been for any past event. |D

fantasygirl23, 11/15/2017, 6:23 am NST
I never liked battling. So hoping that there is more than only battling.

mistyraider, 11/16/2017, 4:39 am NST
Thanks Ummy.

diamondjirachi, 11/17/2017, 8:54 am NST
@dave
yes, multiple times... sadly TNT doesnt seem to care about it...

seven_dead_owls, 11/17/2017, 12:24 pm NST
Anyone else kind of hoping the plot brings back Defenders?
I miss that and getting trophies
I doubt it will but maybe Faerieland back up where it belongs in the sky would be nice

confexion, 11/17/2017, 2:09 pm NST
would be fantastic if Sid, Punchbag Bob's alter, would show up sometime during the plot. would be nice if he could be found

zmicheleh, 11/17/2017, 5:26 pm NST
even though i sell my codestones i do the kitchen quests but you dont know when and which pet will get the stat change

cableknit, 11/17/2017, 5:59 pm NST