DaveJoin the Jellyneo Staff!
Posted by Dave on October 13, 2019, 11:45 am NST

We're looking to add some new volunteers to help out behind the scenes across Jellyneo! We currently have open positions for our Image Emporium, Battlepedia, and Content departments.

Applications are open now through Sunday, October 27th. You can find all of the details on the Join Jellyneo page. We've updated our guidelines and requirements a bit, so if you were interested in the past, be sure to read over them again.

Join Our Staff »

New: Contribute to Jellyneo
We've had a number of requests over the years from visitors asking how they can contribute to Jellyneo. Joining our volunteer staff is one of those ways, but is understandably a larger commit than most are willing. So, we've put together a giant list of small projects and tasks that you can help out with!

From writing an article about a topic we don't cover, or simply modeling some wearables, we have a wide range of tasks that anyone can help with.

Check out our new Contribute page for more information:

Contribute to Jellyneo »
1jediboy, 10/14/2019, 2:50 am NST
You know what? I think I'm going to apply.
I'm going to study up on Neopets' HTML tomorrow.

june_scarlet, 10/14/2019, 11:52 am NST
Hey Jediboy, if you're wanting to learn html, might I suggest w3schools as the perfect resource for doing so? Much better than the outdated Neopets HTML guide.

Here's the link: https://www.w3schools.com/

html and css are my favorite programming languages still, even after learning several others. It's just so fun to build webpages!

I'm debating joining the Dr. Sloth Minions myself. Sounds like an interesting job.

1jediboy, 10/14/2019, 3:43 pm NST
@june_scarlet - Thank you for the suggestion! I just might use this! Very kind of you!

By the way, I love your comics!

zixianna, 10/16/2019, 10:13 am NST
The only reason to join Dr. Sloths Minions is to spy on him and help foil his plans

dave - JN Staff, 10/16/2019, 1:56 pm NST
Thanks for writing in zixianna. Your application has been automatically rejected for your mutinous comments.

neotamer448, 10/16/2019, 4:11 pm NST
For those of us who contribute by helping tag trading post lots: do the pending tags ever get processed? I've had 1000+ tags waiting to be verified for months now and was wondering what the method is for user's pending tags getting verified.

dave - JN Staff, 10/17/2019, 9:14 am NST
@neotamer448: Sorry about the wait there! The queue works by verifying your tags against other users who have also submitted tags for the same lot. Depending on the number of people who submit tags, it may take awhile for a specific lot to get verified. (There are currently >10,000 lots available to tag.)

neotamer448, 10/18/2019, 12:06 pm NST
Ah okay, that makes sense. Thank you for clarifying!

scout, 10/18/2019, 5:06 pm NST
Hm. To un-retire or not? 🤔🤔🤔

jweb, 10/19/2019, 1:35 pm NST
I m don with undefined on neopets

tomatereloco, 10/19/2019, 3:20 pm NST
What about programmers? Is there any current need for programmers?

ummy - JN Staff, 10/19/2019, 3:46 pm NST
Well you can never have too many programmers

1jediboy, 10/19/2019, 6:58 pm NST
(Unrelated to jobs)
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫
I had a score of 76480 on Sutek's Tomb but FORGOT TO REFRESH!!!!!
I'm sending a ticket. I'm not letting hours of my life go to waste.
I suggest to everyone whom this has happened to do the same! (take a picture of your score and the neopia clock for extra measure.)

tomatereloco, 10/19/2019, 8:02 pm NST
@ummy, if there's actually need for a programmer, how could I apply for that?

recklesse, 10/20/2019, 4:02 am NST
Off topic (sorry), but you might like to bump up your post about stackpath (from 13th September), since it's been playing merry havoc with the site for several days now.

The last info we had from TNT about it was ed #877 and #878 telling us to contact support if we continue to have problems with it.

I pity support.

dave - JN Staff, 10/20/2019, 4:15 pm NST
@tomatereloco: We have some web development projects listed on our Contribute page that we could use some help with. We don't currently take programmer applications otherwise.